Worldclearing’s system is based on a proprietary platform where our customers can access and administer all services.
Our platform is also a hub which connects many service providers, whereby all services can be easily accessed. This makes it easy for Worldclearing to add new services for our customers and always be in the frontline.
All services utilize the highest security and encryption standards.
WE OFFER THREE DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF WHITE LABEL:
1. User interface connected to common database
The first version is a web-based white label (user interface) with connection to our system which means all transactions, KYC and/or KYB are handled under our license. The customers are separated between white-label set-ups. Worldclearing is responsible for all electronic monies, handle all electronic money reporting and reconciliation between our system and our segregated bank account.
Customers can do internal transactions between each other with instant settlement in the same white label and other white label.
2. Merchant user interface to common database
The second version is a web-based user interface in a merchant own system connected via API to our system. Worldclearing handle all transactions, KYC and/or KYB under our license. The customers are separated between set-ups. Worldclearing is responsible for all electronic monies, handle all electronic money reporting and reconciliation between our system and our segregated bank account.
Customers can do internal transactions between each other with instant settlement in all our setups.
3. Full scale set up
The third version is a full set up with white label (user interface) and connection to a separate database which means all transactions, KYC and/or KYB etc are handled by the license. Worldclearing is not responsible for the electronic monies. The system can report to a segregated bank account but the configuration may differ from our own set-up.
The system includes internal book keeping for each transaction.
Worldclearing handles hosting and maintaining of the system. Customers in separate set ups can do transactions between each other in all our systems with instant settlement.
Common services (and USPs) for all white labels
For all our white label we like to offer all of our external payment solutions for incoming transfers and outgoing transfers. We can exclude or attach unique methods for a separate set up and as well a web-based white label.
All versions can use our SEPA and IBAN solutions.
For all white label versions, we can add:
• Our own card program with instant loading and many features
• Client branded card program (card layout and/or velocities) with instant loading
• Separate card program with loading via API.
• We have three white labels set up only this year, so functionality is 100%
• We can use our AML-monitoring for KYC, KYB and transaction overview for all systems (version 1 and 2 must be ours).
• Merchant can handle first line support via our internal message system (separated per white label).
• Worldclearing can handle both first line and second line support for all versions.
• We are competitive in pricing for all transactions.
• Our technical platform is very stable and can handle enormous workloadS.
• Instant settlement between all accounts with low fees.
• Personal IBAN accounts in six currencies for in- and outgoing transfers in the client’s name.
• Built-in invoice function
• One of the most technically advanced financial platforms in the market, now third generation platform since 2010
• Worldclearing is a UK company and licensed under FCA
• Share capital 1 000 000 €
• Cloud based API structure hosted in two main cities in Europe
• Main Office in London
• Support and technical development in Sweden
• Sales administration in Monaco
• Worldclearing possesses all the components in the whole circle of your proposed transactions
See some of the other Worldclearing Services here
Worldclearing Limited is a United Kingdom company. Main Office: 24th Floor The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, LONDON SE1 9SG, UNITED KINGDOM. Registered office Address: S1b Abbey Mannor Business Centre, Preston Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 2EN, UNITED KINGDOM.
Worldclearing Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as an agent of Prepaid Financial Services Limited.
Registration number at Financial Conduct Authority in United Kingdom 900630.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International.
The WORLDCLEARING Prepaid Mastercards are issued by Prepaid Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.